ARE YOU TIRED OF WASHING, STERILISING , AND FILLING BEER BOTTLES?
KEGS ARE THE SIMPLE, EASY, AND TIME SAVING WAY OF DISPENSING YOUR BEER
You simply need a fridge big enough to hold a couple of 19 litre kegs, a food grade carbon dioxide gas bottle.
You can buy your own 2.6 kg or 6kg gas bottle and save on rental.
KEG SETS include:
– CO2 regulator c/w 2m gas line and disconnect.
– Beer gun or tap for the side of your fridge c/w beer line and disconnect.
– New 19 litre keg with hatch lids for ease of filling and cleaning.
– Personalize your set by choosing tap or gun and the number of kegs required.
Prices are below for all components.
We use second hand stainless steel post mix kegs as new kegs are too expensive. Our kegs have new seals fitted throughout and are pressure tested to ensure there are no leaks. Each keg set comes with easy to follow gassing instructions.
1. The beer is fermented and then racked in to a clearing cube for three or four days. This allows the beer to clear so that you will have a nice clear, clean drink to enjoy and offer your friends.
2. The cube is cooled for 24 to 36 hours. The beer has to be cold when it is gassed. This allows the beer to absorb the right amount of gas so that your beer is carbonated consistently each time.
3. Once the keg is filled and gassed it simply a matter of connecting the keg to either a tap or gun to dispense your beer. If you use a beer tap you will need to use a drip tray as shown above.
4. Your beer is ready to drink four to five days after fermentation. This depends on the quality of the beer you are fermenting. The better quality beer kit you use the better your beer will taste.
A keg set with one New keg, New Regulator c/w hose and disconnect, and Beer gun or Tap c/w hose and disconnect and clearing cube is from $335.00.
A keg set with two New kegs, New Regulator c/w hose and disconnect, and Beer gun or Tap c/w hose and disconnect and clearing cube is from $460.00.