Fermenter – Heating Belt – Morgans
Great for use in winter for climates where night time temperatures drop below your ideal fermenting temperature.
PLACE ORDER ONLY
MIKES HOME BREW SHOP
2/46 George Street
Beenleigh QLD 4207
Phone: 07 3807 4575
POSTAGE & SHIPPING INFO
We ship in Australia Post Pre-Paid Satchels up to 5kg
Small: 355mm x 225mm = $10.50
Medium: 390mm x 270mm = $15.00
Large: 415mm x 315mm = $18.00
Extra Large: 510mm x 440mm = $21.50
All orders have signature on delivery
All larger items are quoted on request.
*We do not ship any glass item or Oversize / Bulky item, these are store pick up only
About Fermenter – Heating Belt – Morgans
- This Heat Belt is flexible and can be fitted to a variety of fermenter sizes right down to a 5 litre demijohn.
- Great for use in winter for climates where night time temperatures drop below your ideal fermenting temperature.
- The 30 watts will gently warm without creating a hot spot.
- Heating belts are preferable to heating pads for the reasons that they can simply be moved up or down the fermenter to increase or decrease the heat transfer to the brew.
- Heating belts are also preferable to heating pads because pads tend to heat up the yeast bed on the bottom of the fermenter which can produce some undesirable flavours in your beer.
Place Order, Invoicing, Shipping and Payment
Due to Stock Chain Supply Issues – Place Your Order Only is available. Once Order is placed we will check availability and email you an Invoice with Shipping costs included and Payment details.
Once payment has been made, we will ship your Order. Make sure you make payment as soon as possible, so stock is still available.
1 review for Fermenter - Heating Belt - Morgans
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.