Pressure Fermenter – Apollo 60 litre Unitank
Apollo 30lt Unitank Pressure Fermenter with 3 pressure relief valves
PLACE ORDER ONLY
MIKES HOME BREW SHOP
2/46 George Street
Beenleigh QLD 4207
Phone: 07 3807 4575
POSTAGE & SHIPPING INFO
We ship in Australia Post Pre-Paid Satchels up to 5kg
Small: 355mm x 225mm = $10.50
Medium: 390mm x 270mm = $15.00
Large: 415mm x 315mm = $18.00
Extra Large: 510mm x 440mm = $21.50
All orders have signature on delivery
All larger items are quoted on request.
*We do not ship any glass item or Oversize / Bulky item, these are store pick up only
About Pressure Fermenter – Apollo 60 litre Unitank
Fermenter – Apollo – 60L Unitank
Fermenter King 60L Uni Tank – Complete Kit
The LARGEST P.E.T. Pressure Fermenter with the highest level of control!
The 60L Fermenter King is big enough to match your homebrewing ambitions! It’s so big we had to put it on castor wheels!
Easy to use, powerful design provides brewers with the ability to:
- Ferment Under Pressure
- Clarify and Collect Yeast
- Dryhop Sanitarily
- Monitor Internal Temperature
Features our new flexible Gen 3 Design that provides brewers with:
- New Plunger Valve – More Sanitary and easy to use
- New Thermowell – Get true liquid temperature readings
- New Floating Dip Tube – Fixed central tank position
- New Tri-clover Compatibility – attach any number of 2inch tri-clover accessories
- Optional Temp Control – Attach our Temp Control Kit to heat or cool your tank internally
- CIP Capable – Attach our Cleaning Kit for easy Clean In Place clean up
- Compatible with Gen 1 collection bottles
- 60L/15.8G Conical Fermenter Tank
- Collection Bottle
- Plunge Dump Valve/Thermowell
- Stainless Steel Stand with Castors
- Third Generation Pressure Lid
- Floating Dip Tube with Centre Tank Alignment
*Please Note: Phosphoric acid sanitisers should have the pH range between 2.2 – 2.8. This is about a 1.5 – 2ml of sanitiser in 1L of water. Above the pH of 2.8, the sanitiser fails the 30-second test to prevent microbial growth. Below 2.2ph range, the sanitiser will affect the flavour of beer.
Heat does more damage to PET fermenters than chemicals. Above 50 degrees Celsius, the PET can soften and deform permanently. It is best to allow hot cleaning solutions to cool down to at least 40 degrees C before use.
Adhering to these recommendations will ensure the integrity of your fermenter tank for its useable life.
*ALL FERMENTERS ARE STORE PICK UP ONLY
Place Order, Invoicing, Shipping and Payment
Due to Stock Chain Supply Issues – Place Your Order Only is available. Once Order is placed we will check availability and email you an Invoice with Shipping costs included and Payment details.
Once payment has been made, we will ship your Order. Make sure you make payment as soon as possible, so stock is still available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.